|1||Title of the course|
|Design Thinking and Creativity|
- Problem Exploration- Students move around and find problems that need solutions.
- They analyse the problem (not solution) and evolve a problem space. The problem space is converted into a story boar and presented in a poster session.
- Feedback at the poster session is used to refine the problem definition(s).
- Solution Exploration: Creative solutions (solution space) are now explored and presented using story boards.
- The solutions are converted into “embodiments”
- “Stuff Matters” Prof. Mark Miodownik, Penguin
- “Design and Technology” by James Garratt, Cambridge University Press.
- How it works in the home: Walt Disney:9780894340482- Amazon.com.
- How it works in the City (Walt Disney available on Amazon.com)
- Change by design – Tim Brown
- There are some additional books in this “How it Works” series.